POKHARA CHITWAN LUMBINI TOUR
TO AND FROM : KATHMANDU
7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
The major touristic cities in Nepal are Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Lumbini. So choosing Kathmandu Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara Tour will be an easy option for travelers who are eager to completely enjoy Nepal.
Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara Tour starts with jungle safari and wildlife adventure in Chitwan National Park observing globally threatened spices together with cultural presentation of indigenous Tharu people.
We move to visit birth place of Lord Buddha, Lumbini, and situated 300km from Kathmandu. Lumbini is the foundation of world peace and pilgrimage for all peace loving people, bearing significance to the life, enlightenment and death of Buddha.
We will travel to the world’s best touristic destination, Pokhara. As Nepal is a Himalayan country, tour to Pokhara will be a fantastic journey where traveler poses enough time to enjoy this lake city and the Himalayan views at the same time.
|Day 1||Arrive to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Kathmandu to Chitwan drive||Chitwan|
|Day 3||Chitwan Sight-seeing||Chitwan|
|Day 4||Drive to Lumbini, Lumbini Sight-seeing||Lumbini|
|Day 5||Drive to Pokhara||Pokhara|
|Day 6||Pokhara Sight-seeing||Pokhara|
|Day 7||Drive back to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 8||Transfer to airport.|
- Airport pickup and drop by car.
- 2nights hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis.
- 2nights hotel in Pokhara on BB basis
- 2nights 3 days Chitwan tour on full board program including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All transport via private vehicle
- One-night hotel in Lumbini on BB basis.
- 1 hour boating on Fewa lake
- Half day Pokhara sightseeing and Sarangkot sunrise tour by private car.
- Personal equipment and personal insurance.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Bar bills like coke, mineral water, Beer etc.
- Entrance fees.
- Tour Guide.
- If any tour that mention on the itinerary.
- Tipping and donation.
Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara tour cost is flexible from budget cost to deluxe pricing, as per client service request and with the number of days of trip extension.
The current cost of a Chitwan National Park permit is 2000 rupees for a foreigner. A Chitwan National Park ticket is valid for only one day.