MARDI HIMAL TREK
TO AND FROM : KATHMANDU
10 NIGHTS/11 DAYS
Mardi Himal is a 5,587 peak beneath the much more prominent Machapuchare in the Annapurna region of Nepal, from which it is separated by a 5,200m. It is situated just east of one of the most popular treks of Nepal, the Annapurna Base Camp trek, the Mardi Himal trek is a hidden gem. Few trekkers make their way to the Mardi Himal Base Camp spectacularly situated at the base of Mardi Himal and the impressive Machapuchhre.
The trail goes along small winding paths, through magical rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest at an elevation around 3,300 m. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
|Day 1||Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.||Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Drive to Pokhara 820m – 08 hrs journey distance 220 k.m.||Pokhara|
|Day 3||Drive to Kande 1,770 m and begin the trek to Pothana village 1,900 m.||Kande|
|Day 4||Trek to Kokar Forest camp 2,520m via PitamDeurali 2,100m.||Kokar|
|Day 5||Trek to Forest camp to Low Camp 2,970 m.||Low Camp|
|Day 6||Trek to High camp 3, 700 m.||High Camp|
|Day 7||Explore beyond High Camp to Mardi West Base Camp 4,500m.||West Base Camp|
|Day 8||Trek to Sidhing village 1,750m||Sidhing|
|Day 9||From walk to Mardipul and drive back to Pokhara.||Pokhara|
|Day 10||Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.||Kathmandu|
|Day 11||International departure homeward bound.|
- Necessary Local Transport by Private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu &Pokhara at standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu, National park fees on Treks
- Accommodation on Lodge/Guest House while on treks.
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking including Tea/coffee.
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage.
- Insurance of our field staff.
- Permits and Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any air fare.
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Alcohol/Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.