LANGTANG VALLEY TREKKING
TO AND FROM : KATHMANDU
This trial takes you to an altitude of 4000 meters and if you go higher then you can see the sunrise from the TserkoRi at 5000 meters.
This diverse trek introduces you to the Buddhist culture of the tamangs, the sherpas and the ancient monastery of Kyanjingompa, situated near Tserko. This spectacular views on this trek includes DorjeLakpa (6990m), LangtangRi (6370m), amd the LangtangLirung (7245m).
For those who are visiting Nepal for the first time this is the perfect introduction.
|Day 1||Arrive to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi||Syabrubesi|
|Day 3||Trek to halfway of langtang Village||Langtang Village|
|Day 4||Trek to Langtang Village||Langtang Village|
|Day 5||Langtang Village to Kang Jing Gompa||Kang Jing Gompa hotel|
|Day 6||Trek back from Kang Jing Gompa||Langtang Village|
|Day 7||Drive back to Syabrubesi||Syabrubesi|
|Day 8||Drive back from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 9||Transfer to airport|
- Trekking Guide & porters.
- Transport (Kathmandu – Syabrubeshi – Kathmandu).
- Airport departure drop off at Kathmandu airport by private coach
- All applicable Permits.
- Our staffs Insurance.
- International flight to and from Nepal
- Airport taxes.
- Vaccination and Nepal visa.
- Accommodation to Kathmandu.
- Lunch, dinner, drinks at the city.
- Personal insurance and other personal expenses.
- Any kind of personal donation or tips to guides, sherpas, drivers, cooks, porters, priests or any crew member.
- If any trek tour that are not mentioned in above itinerary.
- Private Insurance.
The Langtang National Park entry permit costs $15 for SAARC nationals. But the foreign nationals have to pay $30(excluding the VAT).