KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA OVERLAND VIA LHASA
TO AND FROM KATHMANDU
14 NIGHTS/15 DAYS
SUMMARISED ITINERARY :
|Day 1||Arrive to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Kathmadnu Temple visits||Kathmandu|
|Day 3||Kathamdnu – Lhasa||Lhasa|
|Day 4||Acclimatisation at Lhasa||Lhasa|
|Day 5||Lhasa – Gyantse – Shigatse||Shigatse|
|Day 6||Shigatse – Saga||Saga/ New Dongba|
|Day 7||Saga/ New Dongba – Lake Mansarovar||Mansarovar/ Hore town|
|Day 8||Lake Mansarovar – Darchen||Darchen|
|Day 9||First day of Parikrama: Darchen – Yam Dwar – Dirapuk||Dirapuk|
|Day 10||Second day of Parikrama: Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk||Zuthulpuk|
|Day 11||Final day of Parikrama: Zuthulphukl – Saga/ New Dongba||Saga/ New Dongba|
|Day 12||Saga/ New Dongba – Shigatse||Shigatse|
|Day 13||Shigatse – Lhasa||Lhasa|
|Day 14||Lhasa – Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 15||After breakfast, transfer to airport.|
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Accommodation (3nights twin-sharing in 4/5 Star Hotel in Nepal, 4nights 4 star in Lhasa/ Shigatse, 4nights hotel and 3nights dormitory style accommodation (on road) in Tibet.
- Pick up and drop airport transfers and the half day temple visits in Kathamndu.
- Necessary arrival and departure transfers in Lhasa.
- Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu air transfer.
- 1 Nepali Tour Guide or Group manager, 1 English speaking Tibetan Guide, team of cooks and porters preparing food and carrying your luggage.
- Transport by Volvo Bus/ coach in Tibet side as per group size.
- Chinese visa fees, Humla region restricted area permits and royalties.
- All necessary kitchen and camping equipments.
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use, Medical kit bag/ First Aid kit.
- Oxy-meter for measuring the level of oxygen in your body.
- Free gifts (Bag pack, duffle bag, cap, one waterproof wind cheater jacket and etc)
- Down jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Airfare/ Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony/ Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama.
- Your travel insurance, insurance for emergency rescue, evacuation service.
- Any kind of medical expenses.
- Any kind of personal donation or tips to guides, sherpas, drivers, cooks, porters, priests or any crew member.
- Extra days accommodation inside throughout the journey due to bad weather, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges and transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet due to non-medical reasons plus a penalty charges of 100 USD per pilgrim per day as per TAR FEC has to be paid by the individuals.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flights/helicopters during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in the included in the inclusion list mentioned above.
REGISTRATION PROCESS :
- Fill up Kailash Yatra 2020 Booking form and color scanned copy of your passport.
- Send the soft copy to email@example.com
- Transfer booking amount of Rs.20,000 to Blissful Journey Travels and Tours Pvt. Ltd’s bank account and share the transaction details on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the rest of the amount 1 month before Yatra date.
BANK DETAILS :
BANK : NEPAL SBI BANK LTD.
NAME : BLISSFUL JOURNEY TRAVEL AND TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED.
ACCOUNT NO : 2022 5240 2004 91
BRANCH: PATAN BRANCH