KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA BY ROAD VIA KERONG
TO AND FROM: KATHMANDU
13 NIGHTS/14 DAYS
The Kailash ManasarovarYatra(overland via Kerong) is a 13 nights and 14 days long trip filled with adventure and takes you through the scenic beauty of the Mystical land of Tibet. The package includes a half-day trip within the city of Kathmandu, visiting places like Pashupati Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Budhanilkantha (sleeping Vishnu)/ Jal Narayan Temple.
The journey starts off from Kathmandu with a 7-8hours drive to Syabrubeshi, crossing the Nepalese border at Rasuwaghadhi towards Kerong in Tibet. On reaching Kerong, you will be travelling by bus or SUVs depending upon your group size through Sage, Dongba, Paryang, finally reaching Lake Manasarovar. On arrival at the holy Lake, you will be taking part in havan puja by the lake side, take holy bath and be able to do lake Parikrama in bus. The next day, the actual Parikrama of the Mount Kailah starts, which comprises of 2.5days trek. Here, it is optional for you to either trek or tale pony ride (on your own expenses) to complete the Parikrama. The return journey follows the same route, coming back to Kathmandu where your Yatra ends.
|Day 1||Arrive to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Kathmadnu Temple visits||Kathmandu|
|Day 3||Kathmandu – Syabrubeshi||Syabrubesi|
|Day 4||Syabrubesi – Rasuwaghadhi border – Kerong||Kerong|
|Day 5||Kerong – Saga/New Dongba||Saga/New Dongba|
|Day 6||Saga/New Dongba – Manasarovar/Hore town||Manasarovar/Hore town|
|Day 7||A day at Lake Mansarovar – Darchen||Darchen|
|Day 8||First day of Parikrama: Darchen – Dirapuk||Dirapuk|
|Day 9||Second day of Parikrama: – Zuthulphuk||Zuthulphuk|
|Day 10||Final Day of Parikrama: Zuthulphuk – Darchen||Darchen|
|Day 11||Darchen – Saga/ New Dongba||Saga/ New Dongba|
|Day 12||Sage – Kerong||Kerong|
|Day 13||Kerong – Syabrubesi – Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 14||After breakfast, transfer to airport.|
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Accommodation (4nights twin-sharing in 3/4star Hotel in Nepal, 6nights hotel and 3nights dormitory style accommodation in Tibet).
- Pick up and drop airport transfers and the half day sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- 1 Nepali Tour Guide or Group manager, 1 English speaking Tibetan Guide, team of cooks and porters preparing food and carrying your luggage.
- Transport by Volvo Bus/ coach in Tibet side as per group size.
- Chinese visa fees, Humla region restricted area permits and royalties.
- All necessary kitchen and camping equipments.
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use, Medical kit bag/ First Aid kit.
- Oxy-meter for measuring the level of oxygen in your body.
- Free gifts (Bag pack, duffle bag, cap, one waterproof wind cheater jacket and etc)
- Down jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Airfare/ Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony/ Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama.
- Your travel insurance, insurance for emergency rescue, evacuation service.
- Any kind of medical expenses.
- Any kind of personal donation or tips to guides, sherpas, drivers, cooks, porters, priests or any crew member.
- Extra days accommodation inside throughout the journey due to bad weather, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges and transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet plus a penalty charges that is usually around 100 USD per day as per TRA FEC (Foreign Exchange Center) has to be paid by individual.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flights/helicopters during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in the included in the inclusion list mentioned above.
- Fill up Kailash Yatra 2020 Booking form and color scanned copy of your passport.
- Send the soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer booking amount of Rs.20,000 to Blissful Journey Travels and Tours Pvt. Ltd’s bank account and share the transaction details on email@example.com
- Pay the rest of the amount 1 month before Yatra date.
BANK : NEPAL SBI BANK LTD.
NAME : BLISSFUL JOURNEY TRAVEL AND TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED.
ACCOUNT NO : 2022 5240 2004 91
BRANCH: PATAN BRANCH