KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA BY HELICOPTER VIA HILSA:
TO AND FROM : LUCKNOW
9 NIGHTS/10 DAYS
This Kailash MansarovarYatra (helicopter via Hilsa) from Lucknow is a 9nights and 10 days Yatra, taking you by road to Nepalgunj, then by flight to Simikot and by chartered helicopter to Hilsa.
This route crosses from Nepal’s Sher to Taklakot/ Burang in Tibet by crossing the Karnali river. We will stay one day for acclimatization at Taklakot/ Burang which lies 2-3hours drive from Lake Mansarovar. The next day at the holy Lake, you will have the option to join in the havan puja, take holy bath be able to do the lake Parikrama in bus. The day after begins your actual Parikrama of Mount Kailash, which comprise of 2.5days trek. Here, it is optional for you to either trek, take pony ride (on your own expenses) or simply wait for the group to complete the Parikrama at Darchen, the base camp. The return journey follows the same route, coming back to Lucknow where your Yatra ends and you are free to proceed with your own journey.
|Day 1||Arrive to Lucknow and drive to Nepalgunj||Nepalgung|
|Day 2||Nepalgunj – Simikot||Simikot|
|Day 3||Simikot – Hilsa – Burang/ Taklakot||Burang|
|Day 4||Burang – Lake Mansarovar||Mansarovar/ Hore town|
|Day 5||A day at Lake Mansarovar – Darchen||Darchen|
|Day 6||First day of Parikrama: Darchen – Yam Dwar – Dirapuk||Dirapuk|
|Day 7||Second day of Parikrama: Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk||Zuthulphuk|
|Day 8||Final day of Parikrama: Zuthulphukl – Burang||Burang|
|Day 9||Burang – Hilsa – Simikot – Nepalgunj||Nepalgunj|
|Day 10||Aftwer breakfast drive back to Lucknow|
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Accommodation (1night twin-sharing in 3/4star Hotel in Lucknow, 2nights 3/4star Hotel in Nepal,3nights hotel and 3nights guest house style accommodation during the Parikrama and Lake Mansarovar in Tibet)
- Lucknow – Nepalgunj – Lucknow transfer.
- Necessary arrival and departure transfer in Nepalgunj.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air transfer.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by helicopter (5person per ride).
- 1 Nepali Tour Guide or Group manager, 1 English speaking Tibetan Guide, team of cooks and porters preparing food and carrying your luggage.
- Transport by Volvo Bus/ coach in Tibet side as per group size.
- Chinese visa fees, Humla region restricted area permits and royalties.
- All necessary kitchen and camping equipments.
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use, Medical kit bag/ First Aid kit.
- Oxy-meter for measuring the level of oxygen in your body.
- Free gifts (Bag pack, duffle bag, cap, one waterproof wind cheater jacket and etc)
- Down jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Airfare/ Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony/ Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama.
- Your travel insurance, insurance for emergency rescue, evacuation service.
- Any kind of medical expenses.
- Any kind of personal donation or tips to guides, sherpas, drivers, cooks, porters, priests or any crew member.
- Extra days accommodation inside throughout the journey due to bad weather, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges and transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet due to non-medical reasons plus a penalty charges of 100 USD per pilgrim per day as per TAR FEC has to be paid by the individuals.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flights/helicopters during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in the included in the inclusion list mentioned above.
- Fill up Kailash Yatra 2020 Booking form and color scanned copy of your passport.
- Send the soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer booking amount of Rs.20,000 to Blissful Journey Travels and Tours Pvt. Ltd’s bank account and share the transaction details on email@example.com
- Pay the rest of the amount 1 month before Yatra date.
BANK : NEPAL SBI BANK LTD.
NAME : BLISSFUL JOURNEY TRAVEL AND TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED.
ACCOUNT NO : 2022 5240 2004 91
BRANCH : PATAN BRANCH