KAILASH MANASAROVAR YATRA BY HELICOPTER VIA HILSA:
TO AND FROM : KATHMANDU
10 NIGHTS/11 DAYS
This Kailash ManasarovarYatra (helicopter via Hilsa) is 10 nights and 11 days Yatra, starting from and ending at Kathmandu. The package includes half-day visits to seek blessings from Lord Shiva and Vishnu at Kathmandu before embarking on the holy journey of Kailash Manasarovar.
This trip starts by flying first to Nepalgunj and Simikot, then taking a chartered helicopter to Hilsa. It crosses from Nepal’s Sher border Taklakot/ Burang in Tibet by crossing the Karnali River. Taklakot or Burang lies 2-3hours drive from Lake Manasarovar. The next day at the holy Lake, you will have opportunity to perform puja, take holy bath, be able to do the Lake Parikrama in bus. Your actual Parikrama of the Mount Kailash begins from the day after starting from Yam Dwar. It is a 2.5day trek. Here it is optional for you to either trek or take pony ride (on your own expenses). The return journey follows the same route, coming back to Kathmandu where your Yatra ends.
|Day 1||Arrive to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Kathmandu Temple visit and fly to Nepalgunj||Nepalgunj|
|Day 3||Nepalgunj – Simikot||Simikot|
|Day 4||Simikot – Hilsa – Burang/Taklakot||Burang|
|Day 5||Burang – Lake Manasarovar||Manasarovar/ Hore town|
|Day 6||A day at Lake Manasarovar – Darchen||Darchen|
|Day 7||First day of Parikrama||Dirapuk|
|Day 8||Second day of Parikrama||Zuthulphuk|
|Day 9||Final day of Parikrama||Burang|
|Day 10||Burang – Hilsa – Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 11||After breakfast, transfer to the airport.|
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Accommodation (4nights twin-sharing in 3/4star Hotel in Nepal, 3nights hotel and 3nights dormitory style accommodation in Tibet)
- Pick up and drop airport transfers and the half day sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary arrival and departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air transfer.
- Nepalgunj – Hilsa – Nepalgunj air transfer.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by helicopter (5person per ride).
- 1 Nepali Tour Guide or Group manager, 1 English speaking Tibetan Guide, team of cooks and porters preparing food and carrying your luggage.
- Transport by Volvo Bus/ coach in Tibet side as per group size.
- Chinese visa fees, Humla region restricted area permits and royalties.
- All necessary kitchen and camping equipments.
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use, Medical kit bag/ First Aid kit.
- Oxy-meter for measuring the level of oxygen in your body.
- Free gifts (Bag pack, duffle bag, cap, one waterproof wind cheater jacket and etc)
- Down jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Airfare/ Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony/ Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama.
- Your travel insurance, insurance for emergency rescue, evacuation service.
- Any kind of medical expenses.
- Any kind of personal donation or tips to guides, sherpas, drivers, cooks, porters, priests or any crew member.
- Extra days accommodation inside throughout the journey due to bad weather, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges and transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet plus a penalty charges that is usually around 100 USD per day as per TRA FEC (Foreign Exchange Center) has to be paid by individual.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flights/helicopters during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in the included in the inclusion list mentioned above.
- Fill up Kailash Yatra 2020 Booking form and color scanned copy of your passport.
- Send the soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer booking amount of Rs.20,000 to Blissful Journey Travels and Tours Pvt. Ltd’s bank account and share the transaction details on email@example.com
- Pay the rest of the amount 1 month before Yatra date.
BANK : NEPAL SBI BANK LTD.
NAME : BLISSFUL JOURNEY TRAVEL AND TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED.
ACCOUNT NO : 2022 5240 2004 91
BRANCH : PATAN BRANCH