KAILASH FLIGHT YATRA VIA LHASA/ ALI
TO AND FROM: KATHMANDU
11 NIGHTS/ 12 DAYS
SUMMARISED ITINERARY :
|Day 1||Arrive to Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Kathmadnu Temple visits||Kathmandu|
|Day 3||Kathamdnu – Lhasa||Lhasa|
|Day 4||Acclimatisation at Lhasa||Lhasa|
|Day 5||Lhasa – Ali – Lake Mansarovar||Mansarovar/ Hore Town|
|Day 6||Lake Mansarovar – Darchen||Darchen|
|Day 7||First day of Parikrama: Darchen – Yam Dwar – Diraphuk||Diraphuk|
|Day 8||Second day of Parikrama: Diraphuk – Zuthulphuk||Zuthulphuk|
|Day 9||Final day of Parikrama: Zuthulphuk – Shiquan River Town||Shiquan River Town|
|Day 10||Shiquan river town – Ali – Lhasa||Lhasa|
|Day 11||Lhasa – Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 12||After breakfast, we will transfer you to the airport for your onward journey.|
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Accommodation (twin sharing 3nights 5star hotel in Nepal,3nights 5star hotel in Lhasa, Hotel stay at Darchen and Shiquan River Town and 3nights guest house at Mansarovar and 2nights during the Parikrama.
- Airport transfer and the half day Temple visit in Kathamndu.
- Airport transfer at Lhasa and Ali.
- Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu air transfer.
- Lhasa – Ali – Lhasa air transfer.
- Lhasa city sight-seeing and passes.
- Nepali Tour Guide or Group manager, 1 English speaking Tibetan Guide, team of cooks and porters preparing food and carrying your luggage.
- Transport by Volvo Bus/ coach in Tibet side as per group size.
- Chinese visa fees, permits.
- All necessary kitchen and camping equipments.
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use, Medical kit bag/ First Aid kit.
- Oxy-meter for measuring the level of oxygen in your body.
- Free gifts (Bag pack, duffle bag, cap, one waterproof wind cheater jacket and etc)
- Down jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Airfare/ Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony/ Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama.
- Your travel insurance, insurance for emergency rescue, evacuation service.
- Any kind of medical expenses.
- Any kind of personal donation or tips to guides, sherpas, drivers, cooks, porters, priests or any crew member.
- Extra days accommodation inside throughout the journey due to bad weather, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges and transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet due to non-medical reasons plus a penalty charges of 100 USD per pilgrim per day as per TAR FEC has to be paid by the individuals.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flights/helicopters during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in the included in the inclusion list mentioned above.
REGISTRATION PROCESS :
- Fill up Kailash Yatra 2020 Booking form and color scanned copy of your passport.
- Send the soft copy to email@example.com
- Transfer booking amount of Rs.20,000 to Blissful Journey Travels and Tours Pvt. Ltd’s bank account and share the transaction details on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the rest of the amount 1 month before Yatra date.
BANK DETAILS :
BANK : NEPAL SBI BANK LTD.
NAME : BLISSFUL JOURNEY TRAVEL AND TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED.
ACCOUNT NO : 2022 5240 2004 91
BRANCH: PATAN BRANCH